In more than a century old building, just minutes away from Zrinjevac Square, Ruby apartment is a perfect choice for everyone who enjoys city life and wants to experience it fully. Decorated in vintage style, with vivid red and silver colors, Ruby also offers all modern necessities needed for holidays.
|5 beds (1 king, 2 single, 2 sofas)|
|300 meters from center|
- Ruby is on the ground floor in more than 100 years old building only 4 minutes walking distance to the main square. It is redecorated a few months ago in the old but very comfortable style bringing you vivid red and silver colors of Zagreb 19th century.
- This is a unforgettable location for everyone who prefers the city life and wants to experience it fully.
- Although right in the very center, you won’t be bothered by the city noise. Berislavićeva street (named by the Croatian 16th century viceroy and bishop Petar Berislavić) is short, very quiet street. Apartment also has room in the inner even more quiet part of the building.
- We prepared for you unlimited wireless internet connection, LED 50″ TV in the main bedroom and LED 32″ in the other rooms with more than 150 satellite programs. Air conditioners will make you feel fresh after long walk around Zagreb center.
- The apartment is fully equipped:
- LCD TV with more than 150 satellite programs in the living room and bedrooms and unlimited internet connection
- Main bedroom: king size bed, big wardrobe, 50″ LED TV, child bed, sofa bed, chair, beautiful old chandelier, ironing board, laundry rack, air conditioner
- Bedroom: two single beds, wardrobe, 32 ” LED TV, air conditioner
- Kitchen: refrigerator, oven and cooking stove, washer, electric kettle, dishes, glasses, utensils, microwave
- Bathroom with towels, complimentary toiletries, hair dryer
- Fresh linen and a sufficient number of towels are the standard offer of the apartment. For longer stays cleaning of the apartment during your stay is available with an extra fee.
- Apartment is near to all of the major cultural and commercial venues, and only 3-5 minutes leisurely walk from the Zagreb’s main city square Ban Jelačić, parks Zrinjevac and Ribnjak, the Upper Town, Stone Gate, Croatian National Theater, museums (Museum of broken relationships), galleries, concert halls, open market Dolac, tram stations, shops.
- The building is located in Berislavićeva street, 4 minutes walking distance to the main square easily reached by any transportation means. Apartment is very quiet, traffic is limited in the street and the windows of smaller room face the inner side of the building. When you step out to the street you can choose between Flower square (it was named after little flower shops set on the square) 3 minutes to the left or very popular Zrinjevac park 2 minutes to the right. From Zrinjevac park you can see the main square..only two minutes away.
- The open market Dolac is only a few steps away, offering a huge variety of fresh vegetables and fruit. Apartment is less than a 4 minutes walk from the modern shopping mall (Shopping center Flowers square) where you can enjoy the variety of shops, cafés, restaurants and night venues. Tram stop is just around the corner and you may reach any part of the city from here.
- At least 15 museums and numerous galleries are in 3-10 minutes walking distance from the apartment. This part of the city also contains many famous interiors, architectural attractions and public monuments (almost all are situated in center). There are also many interesting restaurants (Korčula, Vinodol, Boban) and clubs and famous and attractive Zagreb cafe shops (Charly, Paris..).
- We will wait for you in front of the apartment as long as is needed. Please send us info when and how do you plan to come to the city and we will send you how to easily find us. At the arrival day send us sms or call us at least 30 minutes prior to your arrival.
- We are happy to help you in any way possible. Whatever you need, we are here for you! We would like to make your stay in Zagreb and in our apartment as pleasant as possible. We will do our best to answer all your needs so feel free to contact us about anything regarding Zagreb and its surrounding area prior to your arrival or during.
- If the situation allows we’re flexible about check ins/outs. If we do not have another booking right before/after your stay, you’re most welcome to check in earlier and check out later than usual. Please inform us about your estimated arrival time as soon as you will know your schedule.
- Usual check in and out times are as follows:
- -Check Out time is latest 11:00 am
- -Check In time is 3:00 pm or later
Price per night is 80 euro for two guests. For additional guests we charge additional 20 euro/guest. Price include city tax and cleaning fee and there is no additional cost for guests at the apartment.